World of Sports
Please be aware that only those inquiries related to sustainability will be processed and answered when sent to the email address above.
We want to know if anyone has a complaint about conditions in our suppliers’ factories or other grievances related to human rights impacts linked to our business activities. If you have a complaint to make, please contact us with the specific details and we will investigate accordingly. The complaint procedure is explained on this website in the section “Human Rights”.
Independent complaint processes
If you do not wish to communicate with us directly about adverse working conditions at one of our suppliers, there is an independent process available to you through the Fair Labor Association. As a public company, adidas is committed to uphold the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development‘s Guidelines for multinational corporations. An independent complaints process is available through the German government‘s national contact point.
adidas AG Media Relations
World of Sports
Please note that you are about to contact the adidas press office. As such, we are only able to assist you in press-related matters. If you are not a journalist, we kindly ask you to consider the following information:
1. For sponsoring, marketing or any other business-related requests please call our switchboard. (+49 9132 840)
2. For product-related requests please contact our customer service.
3. For logo or image usage requests, please consider this information.
4. Please understand, unfortunately we are not able to support you with any survey requests, that are not for journalistic purposes.
5. Please understand that due to the large number of student requests, we do not have the capacity to assist you with your academic work.
6. For privacy related issues (data deletion or correction) please read https://www.adidas-group.com/en/service/privacy-statement/