1. WHAT SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files sent by a web server to your web browser and saved locally on your computer. The cookie allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page. Cookies do not cause any harm to your computer and do not contain viruses. For this section, we conveniently use "Cookies" as an umbrella term for techniques such as cookies, Flash cookies and web beacons. They don’t take up much space and they will be removed automatically when expired. Some Cookies expire at the end of your session, while others will be saved for a certain amount of time.
- Required cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these Cookies, functionalities you have asked for cannot be provided. These Cookies are required to enable core site functionality and are stored for the duration of your browsing session.
- Performance cookies collect information on how you use our website.
- Functionality cookies can give you an even smoother user experience. These Cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our website from or language. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant.
3. WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE?
This performance cookie will be stored up to 2 years.
Disable Google Analytics: Enabled
Language Cookie - we also use a Cookie named “language”, which remembers the language you selected.
This functionality cookie will be stored only for the session.
4. WHAT IF YOU DON’T LIKE COOKIES?
You can enable or disable Cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. The ‘help’ section in your browser should provide information on how to manage your cookie settings. Find out how this works for your browser here:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
You can also find out how to do this, and find more information on cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org. However, if you choose to disable Cookies in your browser, you may be unable to use the full functionality of this website.