Systems and Guidelines
Target 2015: Establish common industry-wide monitoring platform and tools used to
check and measure workplace conditions
Promote the mainstreaming of the Fair Factories Clearinghouse (FFC) as an industry-wide tool for compliance collaboration and harmonised activities.
- In 2012, SEA will continue to promote the FFC as an industry-wide tool for sharing compliance information and harmonising corrective action plans.
Integrate the next generation of monitoring tools by benchmarking our tools and practices against those of other brands in key industry alliances, such as the FLA and GSCP.
- Finalise the commonly shared (SCI) monitoring question sets with other brands and buyers
- Continue preparations to integrate SCI, HRMS and the Fair Wage Assessment to internal SEA practice by 2013
- Start applying the Global Social Compliance Programme Equivalence Assessment.
- Drive efficiencies and effectiveness in the monitoring and improvement of workplace conditions by leveraging our partnerships and collaborations with selected brands, multi-stakeholder initiatives and other stakeholders by:
- Promoting the harmonisation of corrective action plans at a factory level through brand collaborations and engagement with key suppliers.
- Completing a Fair Wage pilot in collaboration with the FLA and ILO by prototyping in the Philippines and Central America.
- Integrate SCI methodology into current monitoring practices and tools; deeper application from 2013 onwards.
- Complete and report on 25 full and self-assessments by suppliers using the Fair Wage methodology and tools.
This year our full set of performance data is available only in PDF.