We welcome your views about our efforts to be a more sustainable company.
You can contact us at:
Social & Environmental Affairs
World of Sports
Phone: +49 (0) 9132-84-0
Fax: +49 (0) 9132-84-3242
For inquiries to our social and environmental programme please send an email to
For media inquiries please send an email to
We want to know if anyone has complaints about conditions in our suppliers’ factories.
If you have a complaint to make, you can contact us with the specific details of the case and we commit to taking your complaint seriously.
We appreciate that you may want to contact us anonymously. This does not change the seriousness we give your complaint although it does affect the process we follow:
- We investigate all complaints we receive.
- We will reply to you requesting further contact to establish the full details of your complaint. However, we understand if you wish to remain anonymous and do not wish to identify yourself.
- We speak to all the other parties involved to establish the full facts of the matter and determine if our supplier has a case to answer.
- If so, we inform the supplier and specify remedial action for the supplier to take in order to address the issue.
- Unless your complaint was anonymous, we will contact you to inform you of the results of our investigation and the steps we are taking.
Independent complaints process
We understand if you do not wish to complain to us about one of our suppliers. If this is the case, there is an independent process available to you through the
Fair Labor Association, of which we are a member.