Group Human Resources
Human Resources management is a core function within the Group’s global organisation. It is managed by Group HR, the global head of which directly reports to the Executive Board member for Human Resources. The Global HR organisation manages the following key functions:
- HR management and support to key functions – Global Operations, Global Marketing, Corporate Services, Regions and Brands
- Global Services, including reward management and mobility management
- Personnel and management development
- Company sports programme and work-life balance initiatives at major Group locations
- Cross-functional issues, for example HR information systems, communication, personnel and marketing.