Vision and values
For the adidas Group, corporate responsibility is rooted in its values:
Performance. Passion. Integrity. Diversity.
These values come from sport and sport is the soul of the adidas Group. It is what links our past and our present. It is what orients us towards the future.
Because these values are ingrained in all of us at the adidas Group, we:
- Innovate, creating the world’s leading products
- Work collectively, across ethnic and regional differences
- Perform and lead, delivering superior financial results and investment returns, and
- Maintain the highest standards of corporate responsibility in the communities in which we operate.
Our values help us to create brands that our customers believe in, and a company our stakeholders can trust. Corporate responsibility has many facets and permeates all parts and operations of the company. For the adidas Group, operating responsibly means:
- Improving working conditions in our suppliers’ factories
- Reducing the environmental impacts of our operations and in our supply chain
- Caring for the welfare and development of our employees
- Making a positive difference to people in the communities where we operate.
To make these responsibilities an integral part of our day-to-day operations, they need to be anchored in the missions and objectives of core corporate functions.
Our principles of sustainability outline the operational framework for becoming a more sustainable company and inform our individual missions in Social and Environmental Affairs, Human Resources Management and Community Affairs.
- To make these responsibilities an integral part of our day-to-day operations, they need to be anchored in the missions and objectives of core corporate functions.